Nepal and Bhutan Trip Package
Join on a deliberate journey of Nepal- Bhutan Trip Package with Peregrine Tour and Travel. This package allows you to discover two great countries, Nepal and Bhutan. Nepal- Bhutan Trip Package offers you an excellent opportunity to explore the most peaceful and beautiful places. Nepal and Bhutan are simultaneously rich in their culture, natural resources, and mountains. Alongside, you will explore the ancient heritage sites, some of which are listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites. During the fourteen days of your Nepal-Bhutan Trip Package, you will have an enduring life experience. Open your eyes wide and let the heart gain spiritual significance through the Nepal- Bhutan Trip Package.
Overview of Nepal and Bhutan Trip
The Nepal- Bhutan Trip Package starts in the capital city of Nepal. Nepal is a small landlocked country. It is a sandwich state between two large countries, India and China. However, Nepal is always magical and undisturbed. From the lush forest to the highest peak globally, Mount Everest, Nepal never stops amusing its visitors. During your stay in Nepal, you will explore the capital city Kathmandu. Kathmandu is famous as the city of Temples. Then, you will fly over to the highest peak across the national park situated there. After Nepal’s two most essential parts, it is time to pamper yourself with a rest day. On this day, we will reach the city of lakes, Pokhara. The weather and ambiance of Pokhara are just incomparable to any other city. You can walk around and explore the city and enjoy.
Further, we will take you to the first national park of Nepal, Chitwan National Park. Leaving behind the temples, mountains, and lakes, you are on the land rich in wild flora and faunas. Without any doubt, you will encounter endangered wild animals and birds which are endemic to Nepal. Ascending to the next trip destination, Nepal will fill your heart with a joyous experience, whereas Bhutan awaits welcome with an open arm.
As the second destination of our Nepal- Bhutan Trip Package, we reach the secret country of Asia, Bhutan. Bhutan is a beautiful country, rich in both natural and cultural aspects. Bhutan opened its isolated doors to tourists and created a strategy to maintain sustainability in tourism. The Government only allows limited tourists to retain the high standard and low impact of tourists on the land. Considering yourself a valued and wealthy tourist being able to visit Bhutan, you will gain experiences accordingly. Landing in western Bhutan, Paro, we will then head towards the capital city of Bhutan, Thimpu. Thimpu and its surrounding areas have significant attractions for tourists.
After exploring the significant cultural sites, it will surprise you, that those attractions are not listed in World Heritage Sites. However, Bhutanese people and their traditions will fill your soul with delight as gross national happiness is the goal of the Bhutan Government. Bhutan is the country where gross national happiness is most essential than gross national product.
Nepal and Bhutan Tour Highlights
- Visit Thimpu, Paro, Punakha Valley
- Visit Heritage historical center, Traditional School of Arts and Crafts, Punakha National Park, Jigme Dorji, and National Library.
- Visit old Tibetan Buddhist culture.
- Appreciate the grand excellence of the nation and watch the nearby way of life
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing (Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swoyambhunath, and Kathmandu Durbar Square)
- City of paradise — Pokhara sightseeing and sunrise view from Sarangkot
- Jungle Safari in Chitwan National Park (Jeep Safari 3-4 hours, canoeing at Rapti River, Tharu Cultural Dance Show
Nepal and Bhutan Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2: Mountain Flight to Mount Everest and Kathmandu return
Day 3: Flight/Drive to Pokhara
Day 4: Pokhara: Exploration day
Day 5: Drive to Chitwan National Park
Day 6: Jungle Activities in Chitwan National Park
Day 7: Return to Kathmandu
Day 8: Kathmandu – Paro – Thimphu
Day 09: Exploring Thimphu
Day 10: Drive to Punakha
Day 11: Exploring Punakha
Day 12: Return to Paro
Day 13: Tiger’s Nest Monastery: Challenging but worth taking trail.
Day 14: Farewell from Paro
Essential Information Regarding Nepal Bhutan Trip Package
Requirements for Entry:
- A minimum of six months of validity of the passport is necessary at entry.
- One blank page for a visa should be available a visa in the passport (not the endorsement page)
- Entrance is allowed generally by Nepalese authorities on an emergency passport printed overseas.
- Visa should be appropriate for travel.
Regular Tourist Visas:
- Those who arrive by air; visa should either be applied at The Nepalese Embassy or consulate before entry or purchase directly upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu. Note: Obtaining permission upon arrival may take time.
- You can also apply for a visa via online at https://online.nepalimmigration.gov.np/tourist-visa.
- Those who arrive by land; both the visa obtaining and necessary immigration formalities should be completed.
- During the entrance of Foreign citizens by land into Nepal via the Belahia Indian border, one should pay The Nepalese visa fee in U.S dollars. The original bill no older than 2003, in good condition, should be shown at checkpoints before entering Nepal. Twenty-four hours services are provided at the border to individuals on foot.
- Entry to Nepal without a visa and proper entry Without an officer is restricted, resulting in additional consequ entry to Nepalences.
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid – recommended, usually two weeks before travel to Nepal and Bhutan
- Hepatitis A – recommended, usually two weeks before travel to Nepal and Bhutan
- Cholera – recommended, usually two weeks before travel to Nepal and Bhutan
- Tuberculosis – recommended, usually three months before travel to Nepal and Bhutan
- Hepatitis B – recommended, usually two months before travel to Nepal and Bhutan
- Meningococcal meningitis – recommended, usually one week before travel to Nepal and Bhutan
- Japanese B encephalitis – recommended, usually four weeks before travel to Nepal and Bhutan
- Rabies – recommended, usually four weeks before travel to Nepal and Bhutan
For Vietnam trip: Vietnam Tourism, Vietnam Travel, Guide, Agents, Company, Culture travel
Vietnam Tourism: Vietnam Travel Guide, Culture, Travel, Entertainment, Guide, News, and including Facts, Maps, History, Transport and Weather in Vietnam.